**This trip departs from St. Thomas only**
The duration of this trip is 7 hours.
The starting time and ending time vary throughout the year, depending on the time of the sunset.
Start time is between 11:00am - 12:00pm | End time is between 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Swim with Sea Turtles at The Virgin Islands National Park, Maho Bay, St. John
- Snorkel a colorful reef with at Christmas Cove, Great St. James Island
- Enjoy delicious NY style pizza from Pizza Pi (pizza boat)
- Relaxing Sunset Sail and Champagne Toast at the end of the day.
Our Coast Guard Certified Crew members will serve you a light snack of tropical fruit, fresh baked muffins & Mimosa's.
You will enjoy the beautiful views as we will motor sail along the beautiful Northern Shore of St. John sailing by Caneel Bay and the world famous Cinnamon, Trunk and Peter Bay's.
Our Crew Members, who are long time island residents, will entertain you with island folklore, pirate tales and point out celebrities homes.
After swimming with the turtle's and stingray's at Maho Bay, we'll have a relaxing downwind sail to Great St. James island and anchor in Christmas Cove.
At Christmas Cove, we will have time to snorkel the two completely different reefs while our pizza from Pizza Pi, is being prepared to be delivered to us.
After enjoying pizza from Pizza Pi we set sail to watch a Virgin Islands Sunset from the most beautiful place enjoy the show.
Sailing on board a semi-private luxury catamaran!
This personalized tour takes only a maximum of 12 people on each trip.
Price of $170 per person includes:
- US Coast Guard Master Licensed Captain
- US Coast Guard Certified First Mate
- Light Brunch with Bottomless Mimosas
- Well Stocked Open Bar
- Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza from Pizza Pi
- Fresh Baked Chocolate Cookies
- Champagne Toast at Sunset
- The use of Snorkel Gear & Floaties.
Price does not include: 20% Crew Gratuity.
NOTE: Even though you are on a sailing vessel, if there is no wind we CAN NOT sail. We do everything we can to make your day a 5 star experience. Unfortunately, creating wind for you to be able to sail is beyond our control.
3.) Book your trip here !