Bar Hop Around the BVI
- Person Ages 18+ | + $85.00 cash BVI customs fee
No adulting today, Only Day Drinking!
BVI Bar Hop is strictly for those who want to relax on the beach and bar hop their way through the BVI. No snorkeling or climbing around rocks. We will be making stops at Foxy’s on Jost Van Dyke, White Bay (home of the Soggy Dollar) and the world famous Willy-T.
8:30am – Depart Red Hook, St. Thomas
9:00am – Cruz Bay, St. John Pick-Up
- Foxy’s & Corsair’s | Great Harbor, Jost Van Dyke
- The White Bay Bars | White Bay, Jost Van Dyke
- The Willy-T | Norman Island
4:30pm – Cruz Bay, St. John Drop-Off
5:00pm – Red Hook, St. Thomas Drop-Off
- USCG Master Licensed Captain
- USCG Licensed Mate
- FREE well stocked open bar with a variety of alcohol, beer, soda, juices & mixers.
What to Bring
Please don’t forget to bring your passport, $85 in cash to pay the BVI customs fee + extra cash for tips, bathing suit, sun block and towels.
Customary Crew Gratuity for outstanding service is 20% of trip’s price.