Enjoy a beautiful sail on a Luxury Sailing Catamaran along the beautiful Northern shore of St. John. We will stop in Maho Bay to swim with the resident sea turtles and then we will snorkel a shipwreck and enjoy pizza from Pizza Pi in Christmas Cove, Great St. James Island.
Circle the Island of St. John (Lunch at Lime Out)
Snorkel Tour of St. John
Spend your day with one of the world’s most picturesque islands always in view.
This tour starts out cruising along the beautiful North Shore of St John. Pass by the scenic beaches (Honeymoon Beach & Caneel Bay.) View the exclusive Peter Bay Estate homes from the water, pass by historic Mary’s Point and view the isolated and remote East End and Southern Side of the island.
Our St. John circumnavigation trip includes 2, Captain’s Choice snorkeling spots only accessible by boat. For lunch, stop at Lime-Out, the floating taco and cocktail bar in Coral Bay on the East End of St. John.
Along the way our crew will point out interesting and historic landmarks and give history about the island while keeping your drinks full from the boats open bar.
This trip is operated on our: 42′ Power Boats.
- Red Hook, St. Thomas: 8:00 AM
- Cruz Bay, St. John: 8:30 AM
- Cruz Bay, St. John: 2:30 PM
- Red Hook, St. Thomas: 3:00 PM
- USCG Master Licensed Captain
- USCG Licensed Mate
- FREE well stocked open bar with a variety of alcohol, beer, soda, juices & mixers.
- Light Snacks
- Use of Snorkel Gear and floats
Does not include:
- Lunch & Drinks at Lime Out
- 20% Crew Gratuity.
- Guests MUST be comfortable in the water.
- We include the use of life jackets, noodles, Floaties and Rafts to help non-swimmers.
- This trip is operated on our: 42′ power boats.
*Must meet minimum of 6 guests operate this trip.
*Itinerary subject to change based on weather and sea conditions.
Please Note: Lime Out is closed for hurricane season from 8/19/23 – 10/8/23, so this trip will not operate during these dates. Please check out our other great options.