The best way to explore St. John is from the water! Snorkel the hard to reach reef around St. John. Spend your day with one of the world’s most picturesque islands always in view.
Turtles, Pizza Pi & Sunset Sail
- All Inclusive!!
Sunset Dinner Cruise of St James and St John
Our Coast Guard Certified Crew members will entertain you as you we set sail to Christmas Cove and pass Great St. James and Little St. James Island.
Snorkel a colorful reef or a ship wreck before pizza is delivered from Pizza Pi. (Pizza Pi is closed from 8/14 – 11/1, so pizza will be included from a different location)
After Christmas Cove, we will sail along the picturesque Northern Shore of St. John and pass by the famous Cinnamon & Trunk Bay before heading into Maho Bay to swim with the Sea Turtles.
Our Crew Members, who are long time island residents, will entertain you with island folklore, pirate tales and point out celebrities homes along the way.
After swimming with the turtle’s and stingray’s at Maho Bay, we’ll have a relaxing downwind Sunset sail through the Pillsbury Sound as we return to Red Hook St. Thomas.
Sailing on board a semi-private luxury catamaran!
The starting time and ending time vary throughout the year, depending on the time of the sunset.
Start time is between 12:00p – 1:00pm | End time is between 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Snorkel a colorful reef or Shipwreck at Christmas Cove, Great St. James Island
- Enjoy Pizza from World Famous Pizza Pi (pizza boat)around 2:30pm
- Sail along the Northern Shore of St. John past beautiful Cinnamon & Trunk Bay
- Swim with the Sea Turtles at Maho Bay, St. John
- Relaxing Sunset Sail and Champagne Toast at the end of the day.
- Semi- Private Sailing Catamaran – Maximum Only 12 guests!
- US Coast Guard Master Licensed Captain
- US Coast Guard Certified First Mate
- Muffins & Fruit served with Bottomless Mimosas
- Well Stocked Open Bar
- Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza from Pizza Pi (around 2:30pm)
- Fresh Baked Chocolate Cookies
- Champagne Toast at Sunset
- The use of Snorkel Gear & Floaties.
Price does not include: 20% Crew Gratuity.
Even though you are on a sailing vessel, if there is no wind we CAN NOT sail. We do everything we can to make your day a 5 star experience. Unfortunately, creating wind for you to be able to sail is beyond our control.
We recommend that you have a good breakfast in the morning before the trip. We serve muffins and fruit when you board, and get Pizza from Pizza Pi around 2:30pm. If you are the type of person that constantly needs snacks, you are welcome to bring some snacks on board.