You can save the online booking fee and reserve any Stormy Pirates boat day with only a 20% deposit by calling us directly at: 340-775-7990
As always, any reservation cancelled within 2 weeks of your scheduled boat day is 100% refundable, no questions asked.
Special Covid-19 cancellation policy for 2020/2021 season
- If your trip to the islands is cancelled for any reason related to Covid-19, you will receive a 100% refund
- If your trips is delayed or rescheduled for any Covid-19 reason we will be happy to work with you to reschedule your charters to a better time.
- If you arrive on island and start to feel sick and give us at least 24 hours notice for your cancellation, you will receive a 100% refund.
- If you arrive on island and call us the morning of your trip (we start to answer the phones at 5:30am) and we are able to contact a stand-by guest to take your spot, you will receive a 100% refund.
Several Reasons that you MAY NOT receive a refund for your trip.
If you arrive on the island and DO NOT show up at the dock and DO NOT call us to let us know you are cancelling, you WILL NOT receive a refund, and will be charged in full for your trip.
If you arrive on the island and you DO arrive at the dock complaining that:
- You are too hung over to go on a boat day.
- You have a bad back and can’t go. Just a thought, if you have a bad back you may want to rethink booking a boat day or maybe taking a chance and booking last minute, so you know the weather will be calm.
- You twisted your ankle, last night when you were drunk and don’t want to go. You walked to the dock and did not call us in advance, so we could try to fill your reserved seat with a stand by guests. You will be sitting on the boat most of the day anyways. You can still go. Remember, we reserved this seat especially for you.
~ A Quick Note About Cancellations ~
PLEASE, keep in mind that at Stormy Pirates, we take only a minimum number of guests on each trip. We are extreamly proud to be able to offer our guests the very best group experience in the Virgin Islands. Because of this, we operate on a very little profit margin and each reserved seats counts. We do not over book our trips, your spot is reserved for you.
We don’t want to have to increase our number of passengers to compete with the larger companies.
We love being able to offer small group charters and getting to know each and every one of our guests on a more personal level. We want to be able to continue to offer this very personalized experience to our guests for many years, and generations to come.
Unfortunately, we can not continue this outstanding level of service, if people who have reserved seats, cancel last minute and continually EXPECT refunds. We hope that all of our valued guests respect our business model and can fully understand why we can not offer refunds for last minute cancellations.
~ From all of us at The Stormy Pirates family.