You can save the online booking fee and reserve any Stormy Pirates boat day with only a 20% deposit by calling us directly at: 340-775-7990
As always, any reservation cancelled within 2 weeks of your scheduled boat day is 100% refundable, no questions asked.
- If the weather is unsafe to do the trip and WE need to cancel because of the weather, you will have a chance to reschedule to a different day, at NO cost to you, or receive a 100% refund.
- If we do not meet the minimum number of guests (4 persons) to operate a scheduled trip, and WE need to cancel, you will have the chance to reschedule to a different day, at NO cost to you, or receive a 100% refund. (This is a very rare occurrence. Our trips usually fill up weeks in advance)
- If WE need to cancel the trip for any reason beyond our control you will receive a 100% refund.
Special Covid-19 cancellation policy for 2020/2021 season
- If your trip to the islands is cancelled for any reason related to Covid-19, you will receive a 100% refund
- If your trips is delayed or rescheduled for any Covid-19 reason we will be happy to work with you to reschedule your charters to a better time.
- If you arrive on island and start to feel sick, (Please quarantine immediately). Call or text anytime (we answer the phone from 5:30am until 9:00pm) and if we are able to contact a stand-by guest to take your spot, you will receive a 100% refund.
Please note that any restaurant/bar closures due to COVID or any other reason is completely out of our control. If a restaurant/bar is temporarily closed, we will still operate the trip and substitute a comparable establishment. You will not receive a discount or refund, because the trip will still operate. You will still get to go on a boat day and visit at other amazing destinations.
Several Reasons that you MAY NOT receive a refund for your trip.
If you arrive on the island and DO NOT show up at the dock and DO NOT call us to let us know you are cancelling, you WILL NOT receive a refund, and will be charged in full for your trip + 25% crew gratuity.
If you arrive on the island, but cancel within 48 hours of your boat day because:
- You are too hung over to go on a boat day.
- You have a bad back and can’t go.
- You twisted your ankle, when you were drunk and don’t want to go.
- You had an “emergency” just come up.
- You cancel your reservation for any other reason within 48 hours of your trip (BTW, we will keep adding excuses as we get them)
You will still be charged for your boat day and 25% crew gratuity will be added to your balance.
~ A Quick Note About Cancellations ~
PLEASE, keep in mind that at Stormy Pirates, we take only a minimum number of guests on each trip. We are extreamly proud to be able to offer our guests the very best group experience in the Virgin Islands. Because of this, we operate on a very little profit margin and each reserved seats counts.
We do not over book our trips, your spot is reserved for you.
We don’t want to have to increase our number of passengers or our prices to compete with the larger companies.
We love being able to offer intimate group charters at a fair price. We enjoy getting to know each and every one of our guests on a more personal level. We want to be able to continue to offer this personalized group experience to all of our guests for many years, and generations to come.
Unfortunately, we can not continue this outstanding level of service for our scheduled charters, if people who have reserved seats, continually cancel last minute and continually EXPECT refunds or credits. We hope that all of our valued guests respect our business model. We also hope that our guests can fully understand why we can not offer refunds or credits for last minute cancellations.
~ From all of us at The Stormy Pirates family.