You can save the online booking fee and reserve any Stormy Pirates boat day with only a 20% deposit by calling us directly at: (340)775-7990
As always, any reservation cancelled within 2 weeks of your scheduled boat day is 100% refundable, no questions asked.
- If the weather is unsafe to operate the trip and WE cancel, you will have a chance to reschedule to a different day, at NO cost to you, or receive a 100% refund.
- If WE do not meet the minimum number of guests (6 persons) to operate a scheduled trip, and WE cancel, you will have the chance to reschedule at NO cost to you, or receive a 100% refund.
- If WE cancel the trip for any reason beyond our control you will receive a 100% refund.
For more detailed information about our weather cancelation policy, please visit our “Frequently Asked Questions” page
Special Covid-19 cancellation policy for 2022 / 2023 season
- If your trip to the Virgin Islands is cancelled for any reason related to Covid-19, you will receive a 100% refund
- If your trips is delayed or rescheduled for any Covid-19 reason, you will have the chance to reschedule at NO cost to you, or receive a 100% refund.
- If you arrive in the Virgin Islands and feel sick. Call or text anytime and if we are able to contact a stand-by guest to take your spot, you will receive a 100% refund.
Please note that any restaurant/bar closures due to COVID or any other reason is completely out of our control. For restaurants/bars that are temporarily closed, we will operate the trip and substitute a comparable establishment.
Several Reasons that you MAY NOT receive a refund for your trip.
If you arrive more then 15 minutes after the scheduled departure time and DO NOT call us to let us know you are cancelling, you WILL NOT receive a refund, and will be charged in full for your trip + 25% crew gratuity.
Cancelations within 48 hours that you will NOT receive a refund for:
- You are too hung over to go on a boat day.
- You got sunburned and can’t go.
- You have a bad back and can’t go.
- You twisted your ankle and can’t go.
- You think seas look too rough and can’t go.
- You had an “emergency” come up.
- Canceled reservations for any other reason within 48 hours of your trip.
You will still be charged full price and 25% crew gratuity will be added to your balance.
Excuses above are 100% real cancelation requests
~ A Quick Note About Cancellations ~
Stormy Pirates is extremely proud to be able to offer our guests the very best group experience in the Virgin Islands by operating with 14 guests maximum on all of our scheduled trips. Because of this, we operate on a very little profit margin and each reserved seats counts.
We do not over book our trips, your spot is reserved for you.
We offer very personalized group charters at a fair price and plan on continuing to offer this personalized group experience to all of our guests for many years, and generations to come.
Unfortunately, we can not continue this outstanding level of service for our scheduled tours, if guests continually cancel last minute and EXPECT refunds or credits. We hope that all of our valued guests respect our business model. Please fully understand why we can not offer refunds or credits for last minute cancellations.
~ From all of us at The Stormy Pirates family.