Sail Pending is a Fountaine Pajot Lipari 41 Sailing Catamaran. It is perfect for those who enjoy a relaxing sail around the Virgin Islands.
Every trip is completely customizable. We can sail you to a different island or a private cove. On full day charters we can recommend different places to visit for lunch or serve a professionally catered lunch to you on board.
There is plenty of sun and shade on the boat for everyone comfort.
Full day charters are from 8am – 4pm.
Note: Full day charters can have a late start and be extended until 6:30pm to combine a sunset sail for an additional $200.00. Time would then be 10:00am – 6:30pm
3/4 day charters are from 9am – 3pm
Can start & end later fo an additional fee of $200.00
Sunset sails depart out of St. Thomas only and are from 4:30pm – just after the sun sets.
Included in the above Pricing:
- USCG Master Licensed Captain
- USCG Certified First Mate with Emergency First Responder Training
- Fruit, Banana Muffins & Bagels after morning stop (Full Day & 3/4 day sails)
- Open Bar all day with a variety of wide alcohols, Italian Wines, Prosecco, a cooler stocked with a variety of Beer & Soda.
- Juices and Mixers
- Fresh baked, warm chocolate cookies and light snacks in the afternoon (Full Day & 3/4 day sails)
- The use of SUP, Snorkel Equipment & Floaties.
- 6 guests, each additional guest is $50.00
Max: 12 guests for day charters and sunset sails | Max: 6 guests for Overnight Charters
On any of our charters we can stop at numerous beach bars or floating restaurants if you get hungry or Professional Catering can be delivered to the boat in the morning and served to you by our crew.
Note: Since we are on an island we can not always guarantee that certain brands of liquors, sodas, beers and wines will always be on board. So, if you have a preference in what you drink, we welcome you to bring anything on board for us to serve you.
4 Queen Cabins each with private ensuite heads | Air conditioning throughout
– Full & 3/4 Day Charters –
– Half Day Charters –
– Sunset Sail –