SP1 & SP 2
Our sister sailing catamarans SP1 & SP2 are identical, luxurious Fountaine Pajot, Lipari’s.
Fountaine Pajot’s are known for their comfort and performance because they were built to cross oceans and sail around the world. These vessels are perfect for those who want to enjoy a relaxing sail around the beautiful waters of the Virgin Islands.
Every Private trip is completely customizable. We can sail you to a different island or a pristine cove. On full day charters we can recommend different places to visit for lunch or serve a professionally catered lunch to you on board.
There is plenty of sun and shade on the boat for everyone comfort.
Full day charters are from 8am – 4pm.
Note: Full day charters can have a late start and be extended until sunset for and additional $300.00. Start time would be between 9:45am – 11:00am depending upon the time of year & actual time of the sunset
3/4 day charters are from 9am – 3pm
A later start time can be requested for an additional $300.00
Sunset sails depart out of St. Thomas only and are from 4:00pm – just after the sun sets.
There is time for 1 snorkel stop, Pizza Pi and a sunset sail back to the marina.
Included in the above Pricing:
- USCG Licensed Captain
- USCG Certified First Mate with Emergency First Responder Training
- Banana Muffins (Full Day & 3/4 day sails) Gluten Free muffins available w/ 72 hours notice
- Open Bar all day featuring a variety of alcohols, Italian Wines & Prosecco
- A large cooler stocked with a variety of Beer & Soda.
- Juices and Mixers
- Fresh baked, warm chocolate cookies and light snacks in the afternoon (Full & 3/4 day sails only)
- The use of SUP, Snorkel Equipment & Floaties.
- 6 guests, each additional guest is $75.00 (each additional guest on the sunset sail is $50.00)
Max: 12 guests for Day & Sunset trips
On any of our charters we can stop at numerous beach bars or floating restaurants if you get hungry or Professional Catering can be delivered to the boat in the morning and served to you by our crew.
- Since we are on an island we can not always guarantee that certain brands of liquors, sodas, beers and wines will always be on board. So, if you have a preference in what you drink, we welcome you to bring anything on board for us to serve you.
- On most days our sailing catamarans can NOT go around to Lime Out for a lunch stop. Coral Bay is too far and directly into the Tradewinds. If you want to visit Lime Out for lunch, this must be done on one of our power boats or extra hours added to your day.
Full Bathroom on Board | Air conditioning throughout
– Full & 3/4 Day Charters –
– Private Snorkel & Sunset Sail –