Our 27-foot Hydra Sport Center Console is super fast with twin 300HP engines, has a rocking bluetooth stereo system and is perfect for cruising around the US Virgin Islands in affordable style. Just bring your towels and we take care of the rest.
Luxury Sailing Catamaran
- Prices Include Fuel
- Half-Day Private Charter Price includes 6 guests. Price INCLUDES fuel.
- Six Hour Private Charters (USVI) Price includes 6 guests. Price INCLUDES fuel.
- Eight Hour Private Charter (USVI) Price includes 6 guests. Price INCLUDES fuel.
- Eight Hour Private Charter (BVI - JVD only) Price includes 6 guests. Price INCLUDES fuel.
- Additional Guests Maximum 12 guests
Enjoy a Luxury Catamaran Charter in the Virgin Islands
Sail Pending & Sail Pending 2 are stylish sailing catamarans that are very comfortable for groups of 12 or less. Our sister sailing catamarans SP1 & SP2 are identical, luxurious Fountaine Pajot, Lipari’s.
Fountaine Pajot’s are known for their comfort and spacious amenities. These vessels are perfect for those who want to enjoy a relaxing sail around the beautiful waters of the Virgin Islands. With plenty of seating in the sun or shade enjoy lounging out while listening to the ocean water pass by. These vessels are perfect for those who want to enjoy a relaxing sail around the beautiful waters of the Virgin Islands.
Every Private trip is completely customizable. Whether sailing to different island or a pristine cove. On full day charters our crews can recommend different places to visit for lunch or serve a professionally catered lunch onboard.
- USCG Licensed Captain
- USCG Certified First Mate with Emergency First Responder Training
- Banana Muffins Gluten Free muffins available w/ 72 hours notice
- Open Bar all day featuring a variety of alcohols, Italian Wines & Prosecco
- A large cooler stocked with a variety of Beer & Soda.
- Juices and Mixers
- Fresh baked chocolate cookies and light snacks in the afternoon (Full & 3/4 day sails only)
- Bluetooth Stereo System
- The use of SUP, Snorkel Equipment & Floaties & Life Jackets
On any of our charters guests may stop at different beach bars or floating restaurants or Professional Catering can be delivered and served by our crew.
- We can not guarantee certain brands of liquors, sodas, beers and wines will be on board. Guests are welcome to bring anything on board for our crew to serve.
- Our sailing catamarans can NOT go to Lime Out for a lunch stop. Coral Bay is too far and directly into the Tradewinds.
- Our sailing catamarans can NOT go to Virgin Gorda. If booking the sailing catamarans to go to the BVI, they can go to Jost Van Dyke only.