Catamaran Sail to Jost Van Dyke - (Foxy's & Soggy Dollar Bar)
- + $85 customs fee per person
- Person + $75.00 cash BVI customs fee
Relax, Snorkel and Explore Jost Van Dyke!
Spend the day on a Luxurious Catamaran exploring the island of Jost Van Dyke. We begin the day with bottomless Mimosa’s and a light continental breakfast. We check into Jost Van Dyke in Great Harbor, where you will have a chance to explore the quaint village and maybe even meet Foxy himself. Then we sail around to White Bay, where you get to spend the entire afternoon relaxing on the beach, eating lobster tacos and sipping painkillers from The Soggy Dollar Bar. Why take the ferry, when you can spend the entire day being pampered on a Luxurious Catamaran, sailing around and exploring the island of Jost Van Dyke?
7:45am – Depart Red Hook, St. Thomas. So we can spend more time in Jost Van Dyke, we ask that guests joining us from St. John bring the 7:00am ferry to Red Hook St. Thomas. Our dock is conveniently located next to the ferry terminal. We will return to Cruz Bay, St. John at the end of the date.
- Morning – Continental Breakfast and bottomless mimosa’s served as we sail to Jost Van Dyke
- Check into Great Harbor, Jost Van Dyke and enjoy time to explore the village.
- Afternoon spent at White Bay, Jost Van Dyke sipping Painkillers from The Soggy Dollar Bar
4:00pm – Cruz Bay, St. John Drop-Off
4:45pm – Red Hook, St. Thomas Drop-Off
- Add a stamp in your passport and enjoy a relaxing personalized trip on a sailing catamaran to the island of Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands.
- Includes: Captain, Mate, Fuel, Open bar, Light Breakfast and use of snorkel equipment.
What to Bring
Please don’t forget to bring your passport, $85 in cash to pay the BVI customs fee + extra cash for tips, bathing suit, sun block and towels.
- Guests MUST be comfortable in the water.
- We include the use of life jackets, noodles, Floaties and Rafts to help non-swimmers.
- This trip is operated on our Luxurious Sailing Catamaran.
Customary Crew Gratuity for outstanding service is 20% of trip’s price.