The best way to explore St. John is from the water! Spend your day with one of the world’s most picturesque islands always in view. This trip snorkels reefs only accessible by boat around St. John and inside the Virgin Islands National Park.
Turtles, Pizza & Shipwreck Tour
- All Inclusive!!
Sail to St. John, enjoy Pizza from Pizza Pi & snorkel Christmas Cove
Our Coast Guard Certified Crew members, who are also long time island residents, will entertain you as you we set sail along the picturesque Northern Shore of St. John. We will pass by the famous Cinnamon & Trunk Bay before heading into Maho Bay to swim with the resident Sea Turtles.
After swimming with the turtle’s and stingray’s at Maho Bay, we’ll have a relaxing downwind sail and pass by the Northern Cays of Lovango, Congo & Carval Rock and sail by Little St. James, before pulling into the famous Christmas Cove. In Christmas Cove, choose to snorkel a colorful reef or a ship wreck before Cheese & Pepperoni pizza is delivered from Pizza Pi. (Pizza Pi is closed from 7/26 – 11/23, so pizza will be included from a different location)
Our Crew Members, who are long time island residents, will entertain you with island folklore, pirate tales and point out celebrities homes along the way.
Sailing on board a semi-private luxury catamaran!
- Sail along the Northern Shore of St. John past beautiful Cinnamon & Trunk Bay
- Swim with the Sea Turtles at Maho Bay, St. John
- Snorkel a colorful reef or Shipwreck at Christmas Cove, Great St. James Island
- Enjoy Pizza from World Famous Pizza Pi (pizza boat). (Pizza Pi is closed between 7/26 -11/23/23
- Semi- Private Sailing Catamaran – Maximum Only 12 guests!
- US Coast Guard Master Licensed Captain
- US Coast Guard Certified First Mate
- Muffins & Fruit served with Bottomless Mimosas in the morning.
- Well Stocked Open Bar with plenty of non-alcoholic drinks and water.
- Cheese & Pepperoni Pizza from Pizza Pi (around 12:30pm)
- Fresh Baked Chocolate Cookies
- The use of Snorkel Gear & Floaties.
Price does not include: 20% Crew Gratuity.
**Please note that starting November 1st, 2023 this trip will operate from 8:30am – 2:30pm. **
Even though you are on a sailing vessel, if there is no wind we CAN NOT put the sails up and sail. We do everything we can to make your day a 5 star experience. Unfortunately, creating wind for you to be able to sail is beyond our control. If there is enough wind to sail, we will sail as much as possible, but if there is no wind we will have to motor.
We recommend that you have a good breakfast in the morning before the trip. We serve muffins and fruit when you board, and get Pizza from Pizza Pi around 12;30pm. If you feel you may need more snacks, you are welcome to bring some snacks along with you.