7 hours – 4 Islands
Today is all about having fun and meeting new friends in a small group setting.
Experience the beautiful scenery from the water, as you Beach Bar & Island Hop our way through the crystal clear waters of the US Virgin Islands.
** Note: Snorkel at Water Island or Christmas Cove, complimentary snorkel equipment on board is included **
- Dinghy’s Beach Bar – Honeymoon Beach, Water Island
- Cruise by and water based tour of Little St. James Island.
- Pizza Pi – Christmas Cove, Great St. James Island (Lunch Stop)
- Captains Choice and based on the Weather Conditions.
Captains Choice Locations:
- Lovango Beach Club (open December – June)
- Honeymoon Beach, St. John
- Another location on an island not already visited
Maximum of 14 guests per trip
**There is no dock at Water Island, Coki Beach or Honeymoon Beach, St. John. Guests will need to swim ashore at these locations. **
Note: Guests MUST be comfortable in the water. We include the use of life jackets, noodles, Floaties and Rafts to help non-swimmers.
This trip is operated on our: 42′ power boats
ONLY: $165 per person
Red Hook, St. Thomas: 9:30 AM
Cruz Bay, St. John: 10:00 AM
Cruz Bay, St. John: 4:00 PM
Red Hook, St. Thomas: 4:30 PM
All Inclusive Pricing Includes:
- USCG Master Licensed Captain
- USCG Certified Mate
- Well stocked open bar including: beer, alcohol, soda, water & mixers
- Cheese & Peperoni Pizza from Pizza Pi
- Use of snorkel equipment, floats, Life jackets and rafts.
Price does not include:
- Lunch & Drinks on shore at various Beach Bars
- 20% Crew Gratuity
*Must meet minimum of 6 guests to operate this trip.
*Itinerary subject to change based on weather and sea conditions.
3.) Book your trip here !
Don’t see availability for the dates you are looking for?
Text us at (340)-775-7990 to be added to our stand-by list.
We do receive cancellations. Please include the following info with your stand-by request:
- # of spots Required
- Dates you are visiting the VI
- Trip(s) preferred
Have you been on this trip with us? What did you think?