The best way to explore St. John is from the water! Snorkel the hard to reach reef around St. John. Spend your day with one of the world’s most picturesque islands always in view.
Baths and White Bay
- Enjoy the 2 most popular BVI destinations
- BVI Customs Fee Cash Only
Relax, Snorkel and Explore the British Virgin Islands!
Explore the 2 most popular BVI destinations without being rushed.
Spend the morning exploring The Baths where we’ll take you on a guided tour, off the beaten path and to places and rock formations that most people don’t get to see.
Then we head to the world-famous White Bay on Jost Van Dyke, known for it’s fun variety of bars dotted along a stretch of beautiful white sand beach and gin clear, calm waters. Spend the afternoon sipping Painkillers in front of the Soggy Dollar Bar or try the world famous Lobster Quesadilla at One Love. You will find out why this beach is constantly listed as one of the top beaches in the world.
Boat Day Itinerary:
- 7:30am – Pick-Up Red Hook, St. Thomas
- 8:00am – Pick-Up Cruz Bay, St. John
- Morning – The Baths, Virgin Gorda. (guided tour off the beaten path)
- Afternoon – White Bay, Jost Van Dyke. (bars, restaurants, and beaching)
- 3:30pm – Drop-Off Cruz Bay, St. John (Clear Customs)
- 4:30pm – Drop-Off Red Hook, St. Thomas
- Open bar
- Light snacks
- Taxi to & from The Baths
- National Park entry fee
Does not include:
- 20% Crew Gratuity
- Any lunch or drinks onshore
What to Bring:
- Please don’t forget to bring your passport, $85 in cash to pay the BVI customs fee + extra cash for tips, bathing suit, sun block and towels.