The best way to explore St. John is from the water! Spend your day with one of the world’s most picturesque islands always in view. This trip snorkels reefs only accessible by boat around St. John and inside the Virgin Islands National Park.
The Baths and White Bay BVI Tour
- Enjoy the 2 most popular BVI destinations
- BVI Customs Fee Cash Only
Visit the 2 most popular destinations of the British Virgin Islands in 1 day!
Explore the 2 most popular BVI destinations without being rushed.
Spend the morning exploring The Baths on Virgin Gorda where we’ll take you on a guided tour, off the beaten path and to places and rock formations that most people don’t get to see. We DO NOT swim into The National Park. We will park the boat at the Marina in Spanish town and take a taxi to The Top of The Baths. From there, we will take you on a guided tour on and off the marked path around The Baths, National Park. We will take you to BOTH Devil’s Bay Beach and Spring Bay Beach. We will also explore the Cathedral Room, the Insurance Room and the Pirates Den. You will be in water up to waist deep, so please remember to wear your swim suite.
*The boat ride to Virgin Gorda is about 1.5 – 1.75+ hours long*
Then we head to the world-famous White Bay on Jost Van Dyke, known for its fun variety of bars dotted along a stretch of beautiful white sand beach and gin clear, calm waters. Spend the afternoon sipping Painkillers in front of the Soggy Dollar Bar or try Mama Loy’s, world famous Lobster Taco’s at CoCoLoCo. You will find out why this beach is constantly listed as one of the top beaches in the world. *The boat ride from The Baths, Virgin Gorda to White Bay, Jost Van Dyke is about an hour.*
Please note: You will have to swim from the boat into the beach at White Bay, Jost Van Dyke. This swim could be anywhere from 50 – 200 feet. Even if you can’t swim, our crew members can help you to shore with life jackets and a raft.
You not only will get a new stamp in your passport and the perfect social media pictures and videos, but you will also learn about the culture and history of the Virgin Islands as we travel over 70 miles in both the US and British Virgin Islands waters.
BVI Boat Tour Itinerary:
- 7:30am – Pick-Up Red Hook, St. Thomas
- 8:00am – Pick-Up Cruz Bay, St. John
- Morning – The Baths, Virgin Gorda. (guided tour off the beaten path)
- Afternoon – White Bay, Jost Van Dyke. (bars, restaurants, and beaching)
- 3:45pm’ish – Drop-Off Cruz Bay, St. John (Clear Customs)
- 4:30pm – Drop-Off Red Hook, St. Thomas
- Open bar
- Light snacks
- Taxi to & from The Baths
- The Baths National Park entry fee
- Floaties and lifejackets, if you need them to swim ashore at White Bay
Does not include:
- 20% Crew Gratuity
- Any lunch or drinks onshore
What to Bring:
- A valid Passport
- $85 in cash to pay the International customs fee
- Extra cash for tips, drinks and souvenirs on shore
- Bathing suit
- Reef Safe sun screen
- Guests MUST be comfortable in the water
- We include the use of life jackets, noodles, Floaties and Rafts to help non-swimmers get to the beach at White Bay, JVD
- This trip is operated on our 42′ power boat or our 55′ Power Catamaran (depending on the # of guests)
- Yes! There is a bathroom on board